For the Oysters-
1. Shuck oysters and set aside (reserving the shells and oyster liquor).
2. In a 1-quart saucepot, warm champagne and oyster liquor to a simmer.
3. Gently poach oysters in liquid for 30 seconds and set aside.
For the Rose Petals-
1. Using a paintbrush, apply egg whites to rose petals and let drip.
2. Lightly dust rose petals with powdered sugar and set aside to dry.
1. Mix water and kosher salt and place a small scoop on center of plate.
2. Place oyster shell on top of salt mixture.
3. Fill oyster shell with poached oyster, rose petal, and a sprinkle of the poppy seeds.
4. Spoon some of the poaching liquid around the oyster and into the shell.