1. Rub the fish with lemon juice, oil and garlic inside and out. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix in the herbs, cheese, seasoning and bread crumb along with 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
3. Coat the fish filets with this bread crumb mixture.
4. Place the fish on a pan with a baking paper and in a preheated oven (400 F).
5. Cook the fish for 5 minutes and then let it cool down.
6. Split the ingredients for the salad equally among four bowls.
7. Blanch the carrots in boiling water for 1 minute and shock in cold water.
8. Layer with lettuce and spinach, then peppers, artichoke, onions and tomatoes.
9. Sprinkle with cheese and place the fish on top.
10. To make the dressing place all the ingredients in a tight cap bottle.
11. Shake it vigorously to blend the ingredients and pour it over the salad.