1. Prepare the marinade and baste it the fish inside out.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Place the fish on a pan with baking paper and in preheated oven (450 F).
4. Bake at 450 F for 5 minutes and let cool.
5. Wash the mint leaves, cilantro leaves and stems, peeled ginger, whole jalapeno.
6. Puree in the blender till smooth paste. Add lemon juice and adjust seasoning.
7. At this point add sour cream or mayonnaise into the puree.
8. To prepare the wrap baste with 1 oz of the chutney.
9. Layer the wrap with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, baked fish and cilantro.
10. Drizzle additional chutney on top and fold the wrap.