- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Quick Flatbread Dough, or 1 packaged 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon
- 8 ounces (1 cup) drained refrigerated sauerkraut
- 6 thin slices (3 ounces) Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- About 1 tablespoon water
Adjust oven rack to lowest position and heat oven to 500 degrees for flatbread dough or 450 degrees for packaged pizza crust.
Heat caraway seeds in a small skillet over medium heat until they are fragrant and starting to pop, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and mince; set aside.
Place flatbread dough or pizza crust on a cookie sheet and spread with mustard. Top with Canadian bacon, sauerkraut, and caraway seeds.
Bake until crust is golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Top hot pizza with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ketchup, and just enough water to make a pourable sauce. Drizzle over hot pizza. Serve individual flatbreads or cut pizza into serving portions.
288 calories per serving