- 2 bags fresh express Caesar light
- High fiber tortillas
- Can or pouch of salmon (2-3 oz per person)
- Plum tomato, sliced (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix the two salads according to package directions. Stir in salmon and add tomato slices if desired.
2. Divide evenly between 4 tortillas and wrap into sandwich. Cooked chicken or shrimp, or surimi may be used in place of salmon if desired.
Recipe courtesy of www.allrecipes.com. Find this and other ideas on www.jewelosco.com ? click on plan to see recipes.