Special guest speakers include:
Mariel Hemingway - Actress, Activist and Author of Finding My Balance and Healthy Living from the Inside Out; a how-to guide to finding ones balance and health through self-empowering lifestyle techniques.
John Gray - An expert in the fields of communication and relationships, his most recent book is Why Mars and Venus Collide. The bestselling author who revolutionized the understanding of male-female relations returns to the territory he intimately knows to help couples cope with everyday stress and healthy life choices to keep their love strong.
Chicago's own Dr. Joseph Mercola, Osteopathic Physician and best-selling author of Take Control of Your Health and Dr. Mercola's Total Health Program. He is the founder and director of Mercola.com the world's most visited natural health website.
Among the 75 additional speakers and topics are:
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - Author of Vaccines: The Risks, the Benefits, the Choices, a Resource Guide for Parents
- Dr. Hal Huggins - Author of It's All In Your Head: The Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness
- Dr. Norm Shealey - Author of Life Beyond 100: the Secret of the Fountain of Youth Jonathan Emord - Attorney, radio host and author; known as the FDA Dragon slayer
- Dr. Hulda Clark - The Cure for All Diseases
- Dr. Joel Wallach - Author of Dead Doctors Don't Lie
- Dr. Kurt Donsbach -Leading alternative cancer MD, founder of Mexico's renowned Santa Monica Clinic
- Clinton Miller - Legislative Advocate for Health Freedom
- Robert Scott Bell - popular radio show host on Healthy Alternatives