Serves 4 - 8 New York Strip Steaks, 16 oz, Prime or Choice 2 ea 1 1/2 inches thick Kosher Salt 1/4 ? 1/2 tsp Per Steak Cracked Black Pepper Generous pinch Per Steak Unsalted Butter, room temp 1 T 1 1/2 tsp per steak Unsalted Butter, room temp 1 T 1 1/2 tsp per steak
1. Allow steaks to temper at least 30 minutes
2. Place rack on highest position. Pre-heat Broiler to High
3. Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper
4. Brush steaks evenly with softened butter, both sides
5. Broil for 4 - 5 minutes, each side for Medium Rare
6. Remove from broiler, transfer to wire rack and allow to rest 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Brush with softened butter (using a clean brush.)
8. Slice and plate.
RECIPE FOR: Mashed Potato CrumbsJapanese Breadcrumbs (Panko) 1 C Chopped Parsley 2 T Butter, melted 1/4 C ( 1/2 stick) Grated Asiago Cheese 1/2 C Paprika 1 tsp Kosher Salt 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
1. Mix everything together until combined
SWEET CORN 1 Tablespoon Clarified Butter 1 Portion (9 oz) Cut, Fresh Corn Heat 12" sauté pan until very hot. Add Clarified Butter and heat until just smoking. Add Corn, spread out evenly and cook until it begins to brown, about 1 minute. Toss, and cook another 30 seconds. Add; 1 Tablespoon (.5 oz) Lemon Garlic Butter Pinch Chopped Cilantro Pinch S & P mix Toss together and plate. Garnish with; 1 ea Parsley Sprig 1 ea Lime Wedge with Fork Pick