3 hospitalized after CO leak

December 26, 2008 1:58:48 PM PST
An adult and two children went to the hospital after high carbon monoxide levels were found in their apartment building. Firefighters were called to the building in the 3900-block of West Cornelia about 11:30 Friday morning.

The victims are two children under the age of 10 and a 63-year-old.

A fire department spokesperson says all three victims reported feeling sick but all are expected to recover. Paramedics checked out several other people at the scene.

It appears the carbon monoxide buildup was called by a problem with the heater in the second floor apartment.


Load Comments