1. Place the spinach in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium-low heat.
3. Coat the garlic with cooking spray and cook in the skillet until slightly browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Coat the shrimp with cooking spray.
5. Increase the heat to medium and add the shrimp, cooking on each side for 2 minutes.
6. Put the shrimp in the bowl with the spinach and toss with lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. Serve.
Prep time: 3 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
PER SERVING, ABOUT: Calories: 173 Protein: 24 g Carbohydrate: 5 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 1 g Total Fat: 7 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 172 mg Calcium: 98 mg Sodium: 265 mg