1 garage death ruled accidental, another undetermined

February 12, 2009 4:18:11 AM PST
The medical examiner says a man found dead inside a south suburban garage died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.Police were called to a home in Matteson for a well being check.

When they arrived, a relative had already gone inside the house and found two victims in a car parked inside the garage. They've been identified as 27-year-old Kholood Abu-Nada and 43-year-old James Emile.

The Cook County Medical Examiner says the cause of death for Emile was accidental carbon monoxide inhalation. The cause of death for Abu-Nada is still pending toxicology results.


Load Comments