You don't have to spend money to get the most out of your time with your kids.Do you really know what your kids consider special quality time? Debra Rosengerg, author of Motherhood Without Guilt, has some tips.
Toddlers - Early School Age
Tweens - Teens
- Playing, listening, spending time together
- With young siblings, fair is not equal
- Reflecting them, not pushing them
- Attending games/events meaningful for them
- Using car rides to start conversations
Debra Rosenberg has two wonderful resource books for moms. One is called the New Mom's Companion and the other is called Motherhood Without Guilt.