1 can chopped tomatoes
2 shallots chopped
1 lb. box of seashell pasta
¼ cup parmesan cheese
4 tbsp. of olive oil
Juice from ½ a lemon
2 tsp. fresh oregano
2 tsp. fresh thyme
½ cup fresh basil chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Aluminum foil for boat packets.
1. In a food processor or blender combine the shallots, 2tbsp. olive oil, oregano, thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Toss drained tomatoes into herb mixture
3. Cut a twelve-inch piece of foil and lay 1 fish filet in center of foil.
4. Top fillet with ¼ of herb mixture.
5. Bring edges of foil in and seal shut to form a packet. Place on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake the fish at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. Cut another twelve-inch piece of foil and fold over into a triangle to form a sail.
8. Fold a one-inch seam along the base of the foil to attach to the boats.
9. Remove boats from oven and let cool. Attach sail to boat before placing entire foil packet on plates. Kids can open boats to see the surprise meal inside.
Spoon out contents of boat onto bowls of pasta shells, tossed with parmesan cheese, olive oil and basil.