Man dies in Gary apartment fire

March 13, 2009 5:18:32 AM PDT
One man is dead after flames race through his Gary apartment. The fire broke out around midnight in the apartment complex in the 2200-block of Fillmore Street. Most of the residents made out safely thanks to smoke detectors.

But one man was still inside when his neighbors gathered in front of the burning building. There was home video of the flames coming from his apartment. There is no word on the victim's name or a cause.


Load Comments