- How to make your hair straight, sleek and shiny no matter what hair type
- TIP 1- Start with dripping wet Hair
- TIP 2 ? Put in styling crème that boosts shine nad gets rid frizz.
- TIP 3- Use a round brush and start from root and lift upward
- END RESULT- Sleek, straight, shiny hair!
- If your hair is curly- how to enhance your curls (and keep them from frizzing up)
- TIP 1- Must start with dripping wet hair. Once it starts to dry there is no helping it. This is very important!
- TIP 2- Apply a silicone based serum that seals the cuticle- this will ensure that the hair stays flat
- TIP 3- Use a diffuser to dry while using your hands to scrunch.
- END RESULT- Shiny, beautiful, frizz-free curls!
Harry Josh hails from Vancouver, Canada and before his freelance career took off, Harry was doing double duty as a celebrity hairdresser and casting director for Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. Harry's days are filled doing editorial work for such magazines as Harper's Bazaar, Numéro, British Vogue, GQ, Allure, Teen Vogue and V Magazine. The balance of his time is spent between Beverly Hills (Chris McMillan Salon) and New York City (Serge Normant for John Frieda Salon) where he works a few days a month with private clients.
Harry has worked with the top photographers in the fashion industry including Patrick Demarchelier, Annie Leibovitz, Carter Smith, Nino Munoz, Miles Aldridge, Stephane Sednoui, Gilles Bensimon and Walter Chin amongst others. Harry has appeared on many national and international daytime television programs including "Oprah" and is fast becoming a regular on "The Today Show."
He has also worked on international advertising campaigns ranging from Zara, Anne Klein, Max Factor, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline, Bulgari to the Got Milk campaign. Harry has touched the heads of Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman, Hillary Swank, Fergie, Reese Witherspoon, Renee Zellweger, Ali Larter, Al Pacino, Benicio Del Toro, Josh Hartnett, Leonardo DeCaprio, and supermodels Christy Turlington, Helena Christensen and, his number one client, Gisele Bundchen.