Olive Oil - 2 Fluid Ounces
Chicken Breast, sautéed and sliced - 6 Weighted Ounces
Artichoke Hearts, Quartered - 3 Weighted Ounces
Sundried Tomato strips - 1 Weighted Ounce
Garlic, chopped - 1 Tablespoon
Salt - 1/8 Teaspoon
Pepper - 1/8 Teaspoon
White Wine - 3 Fluid Ounces
Alfredo Sauce - 8 Fluid Ounces
Peas - 2 Weighted Ounces
Penne Pasta, cooked - 16 Weighted Ounces
1. In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add cooked, sliced chicken, artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes and sauté for one minute.
3. Add garlic, salt and pepper and sauté for one more minute to caramelize the garlic.
4. Deglaze the pan with white wine and scrape up any brown bits from the pan.
5. Add Alfredo sauce and peas and simmer until sauce and chicken have reached an internal temperature of 165.
6. Drop cooked pasta in boiling water for 3 seconds.
7. Drain pasta well and toss with the sauce.
8. Place pasta in a bowl reserving as much chicken and other ingredients as possible for the top.
9. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!