Submitted by Sherry Harris of Merrillville
1 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 Cups Sifted Flour
1/2 Cup Pecans broken into small pieces or Piecan Chips
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Beat in flour
3. Add/fold in pecans
4. Mix well all ingredients
5. Using one (1) tablespoon dough mixture for each cookie shape dough/mixture into a ball.
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheet one (1) inch apart.
7. Bake at 315 degrees oven for 55 minutes or until browned on edges.
Now: 1. Mix 1/4 cup of powdered suagr and one (1) cup of grandulated sugar in bowl.
2. Roll cookies in powdered and grandulated sugar mixture as soon as cookies removed from the oven.
3. Place on waxed paper to cool.
Makes about four (4) dozen.
If you have a great recipe, please send it to us by clicking here, and we'll post them as we receive them.