48 ounce preparation
1. Bring to a simmer until chicken is just cooked through (approx 40 minutes)
2. Remove chicken and set aside to cool
3. Remove all meat and reserve
4. strain stock and reserve
5. add medicinal reduction and cool.
1. Place all dry ingredients into a pot and bring to boil,
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours or until water is reduced to 1/2 cup.
3. Add reserved chicken stock to the medicinal reduction.
4. Place glass noodles and lily buds in warm water to rehydrate for 15 minutes. Drain and place into pot with chiken stock.
5. Add remaining ingredients and serve.
Note: It is not necessary to eat the dry chinese herbs to absorb their healing powers.