Fireball erupts, Chinatown Market evacuated

April 13, 2010 3:36:55 PM PDT
There was a frightening moment in the Chinatown community when a huge fireball erupted from the roof of a building.

\It turned out the accident looked much worse than it was. Some men were working on the roof at the Chinatown market. They accidentally set their propane tank on fire.

The blaze did not penetrate the roof into the building and there was minimal damage inside. Most of it was from water.

The store was evacuated as a precaution.

No one was injured.


Load Comments