1 1/2 pounds of Fresh Tilapia (4 each 5-6oz. fillets)
1 tomato (8 slices)
1 Zucchini (medium sliced)
1 yellow squash (medium sliced)
1 lemon (8 slices)
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
4 tablespoons Margarine
2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
4 sheets aluminum foil (12-16 inches long)
1. Lay four pieces of foil out on counter top or work table.
2. Place two slices of tomato in center of each sheet, and season lightly with salt and pepper
3. Divide the Zucchini and Yellow Squash into four portions, and place over the top of tomatoes.
4. Season the vegetables with Italian Seasoning.
5. Place the Tilapia on top of the vegetable stack. Place 1 tablespoon of margarine on top of fish.
6. Season lightly with cajun seasoning
7. Top with two slices of lemon. Form a pouch with foil and crimp edges, forming an envelope or bag.
8. Place in 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and open foil......serve tilapia and vegetables over cooked rice..