No injuries in Four Seasons fire

November 12, 2010 3:29:14 PM PST
There was quite a commotion just off the Magnificent Mile Friday afternoon.

A small fire broke out inside the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, 120 E. Delaware Place. Fire officials say the fire was confined to a sauna room on the eighth floor of the hotel.

"It appears it was probably electrical in nature," said Chicago Fire Department Deputy Chief Tony Van Buskirk. "We made sure smoke spread didn't cause a problem for residents. We made announcements asking all people in the building to stay in place."

Ambulances were sent to the scene as a precaution, but no one was injured.


Load Comments