Stacy Senechalle, co-owner of whiteChicago, shares the first steps a bride-to-be should take when starting the planning process, like selecting a date or securing a venue, but most importantly, the dress.
She also has the know-how on shopping for the perfect gown and how a wedding location affects the style of a wedding dress.
222 W. Huron
- Model: Megan
- Dress: Kenneth Pool (Retail price: $7,000, whiteChicago price: $4,600)
- Description: Ivory, silk satin, strapless sweetheart, ball gown with beaded applique on bodice and down back to chapel train, with a cathedral veil.
- Photo: http://www.whitexchange.com/dress/4045
- Vintage Glam
- Model: Katie
- Dress: Romona Keveza (Retail price: $2,995, whiteChicago price: $2,096)
- Description: Ivory, Swiss dotted tulle, strapless sweetheart neckline, tea length gown with crystal belt at empire waist, with a birdcage veil, little gloves and some really cute shoes.
- Photo/Additional information: http://www.whitexchange.com/dress/3903
- Encore Wedding
- Model: Kyra
- Dress: Pronovias, (Retail price: $925, whiteChicago price: $648)
- Description: Tea length, diamond white, fully embroidered sheath gown (probably fun flower or headpiece in hair)
- Photo: http://www.whitexchange.com/dress/3776
- Model: Kate
- Dress: Nicole Miller (Retail price: $1,310, whiteChicago price: $850)
- Description: Platinum, metallic taffeta, v-neck with spaghetti straps, trumpet gown, gathered throughout with no train.
- Second option for "Destination"
- Dress: Alice Padrul (Retail price: $4500, whiteChicago price: $2420)
- Description: Ivory, strapless, silk shantung, a-line gown with handmade flowers and organza detail at hem, no train.
- Photo: http://www.whitexchange.com/dress/3725
On January 26, the second annual "Meet the Experts: Arming the Recessionista Bride" will take place. The event is sponsored by CS Brides, The Drawing Room and St. Germain at White Chicago. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of the River North gallery district, whiteChicago is an ultimate bridal oasis.
white CHICAGO was born on the premise that style shouldn't have to be sacrificed for price. An inspired fusion of clean, simple elegance and classic contemporary design, white CHICAGO is a cool, calm haven in one of the world's most vibrant cities offering new and once-wed wedding gowns by today's most sought after designers.
With its striking interior, expansive dressing rooms, relaxing lounge and library and signature white runway, white CHICAGO redefines traditional elegance for today's modern woman.