Tips from Chicago Parent Magazine
The Closet: Think QUALITY over quantity this year.
1. TIP: Schedule your local charity clothing or Salvation Army EVERY month for a pick-up, even if you don't initally think you have stuff to donate.
2. Get "the hangers the stylists love" non-slip, thin hangers that allow you to maximize the space in your closet. Found at Home Goods 6.99 for 10.
3. Gilt.com: A site to find huge discounts on quality designer staples for your closet this year.
Visit promo address Gilt.com/chicagoparent to get started shoppingThe Bedroom: We all want to feel good about ourselves when we slip into something more comfortable. BareNecessities.com is a great site for all things undergarment.
1. A beautiful corset is a great choice for moms. It comes down over the tummy and sucks it all in. Theodora corset-$57.75
2. Yummie Tummie lace cami gives you support in all the right places, lace trim tucks into jeans, and it also makes a flattering piece of lingerie. $86.00 (All found at BareNecessities.com
At Barenecessities.com enter promo code BNFREESHIP for free shipping on any purchases.
The Gym: Here's a way to keep your weight and fitness goals monitored for on the go moms.
1.BodyMedia Fit armband allows you to monitors calorie intake, physical activity, steps taken, sleep duration and sleep efficiency. Comes with a downloadable App that provides users with an Activity Manager to help you set personal workout goals and record food intake and even send alerts when goals are met.
BodyMedia Fit $249.00: Bodymedia.com
The Kitchen: We all want to get back into the kitchen, cooking REAL food for our families.
1. Whimsical Hip Hostess aprons will help you at least look like a fabulous cook.
From the theHipHostess.com $24-$32