January 17, 2011 --A new book is shattering stereotypes about today's 20-somethings.
The book, "Not Quite Adults," explains why 20-somethings are choosing a slower path to adulthood and why it's good for everyone. One of the authors, Barbara Ray, joins us to talk more about her research.
- Here are some of the findings:
- Few young adults who live at home are "mooching" off their parents.
- Helicopter parents aren't so bad after all.
- College debt can be a good thing for 20-somethings.
- Marriage isn't dead -- it's just delayed.