To give traditional gifts a bit of an overhaul this year, Sarah Shirley visited the ABC7 studio with ideas.
Pretty Hot by Elizabeth Arden
3.3 fl. oz., $65
1.7 fl. oz ., $52
Halston Man Amber
2.5 fl. oz., $65
4.2 fl. oz ., $90
2. Tiffany Compact Wallet in Red Grain Leather
Plan the perfect dinner out.
4. Spa at home
- Give products such as:
- Salt scrub for a full body rubdown.
- Bubble bath for a double bubble complete with champagne.
- Massage oil and a gift certificate for 10-minute spot massages like 10-minute hand, foot, neck and shoulders.
- Nail polish to paint your cupids toes and finger nails. Guys also look good in winter with a bit of blue on their feet!
5. A Heart-Shaped Breakfast in Bed
Heart Shaped Egg Fry Rings are available at stores like William Sonoma for $14. Eggs, preferably free-range, have Omega 3's for heart health -- it's not I 'Heart' You for nothing!
6. TWEET! TWEET!