Serving Size:4oz fillet w 1/2 c salsa
Prep Time:5 min
Cooking Time:4 min - 5 min
Ready In:10 min
4 Tbsp. (45mL) Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
4 4oz. salmon fillets
1/4 cup diced green peppers
1/4 cup diced red peppers
1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, juice reserved
1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
1. Line a small sheet pan with non stick aluminum foil. Arrange salmon on baking sheet.
2. Brush fish fillets with 2 Tbsp. of reserved pineapple juice. Sprinkle fillets evenly with 2 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash® Original Blend.
3. Bake in middle of 375°F preheated oven, about 4-5 minutes or until fish starts to flake slightly.
4. Combine all other ingredients in medium bowl.
5. Serve fish, spooning fresh salsa along side.
Serv. Size 4oz fillet w 1/2 c salsa