Even if you're a couch potato, you can be ready to run a race by May.
Dave Zimmer with Fleet Feet Chicago visited the ABC7 studio to talk about a program that helps you train for a 5K race, and to show how you can select the right shoes to get you to the finish line.
- Here are some shoe options:
- Mizuno Rider 14, Retail $100
- Puma FAAS 500, Retail $100
- Adidas Ride 3, Retail $135
- Saucony Guide 4, Retail $100
- Brooks Ravenna 2, Retail $100
- Nike LunarEclipse, Retail $130
- Brooks Cascadia 6, Retail $110
- Montrail Fairhaven, Retail $110
- Nike Free Run+, Retail $85
- Vibram Bikila LS, Retail $100
- New Balance Trail Minimus, retail $100
1620 N. Wells St.
4762 N. Lincoln Ave.