George Fuller, Chicago based celebrity stylist joins us with his picks for the best and worst dressed of the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. Fuller has worked with clients such as Patti LaBelle, Chaka Khan and many more.
- Best Dressed:
- Jennifer Lawrence wearing red sheath by Calvin Klein Collection, Chopard jewels and Judith Leiber bag
- Sandra Bullock wearing red Vera Wang gown
- Celine Dion wearing Armani Prive iridescent
- Camila Alves wearing black DuchessSilk Kaufman Franco Dress and Lorraine Schwartz Jewels
- Virgina Madsen wearing Romona Keveza Black and White one shoulder feathered gown
- Hillary Swank in Gucci Premiere Couture
- Michelle Williams Chanel Haute Couture column style beaded gown and Harry Winston Jewels
- Halle Berry in Marchesa
- Anne Hathaway in Valentino red
- Reese Witherspoon in black and White Armani Prive
- Worst dressed:
- Sunrise Coigney (Mark Ruffalo's wife)
- Nicole Kidman in Dior
- Cate Blanchett in Givenchy
- Marisa Tomei in Vintage 1950 Charles James Gown
- Florence Welch in vintage Valentino
- Helena Bonham Carter in Collen Atwood
- Best Dressed Men:
- Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford
- Colin Firth in Tom Ford
- Matthew Mc Conaughey in Dolce and Gabbana
- Robert Downey Jr.
(RELEASE) GEORGE ROBERT FULLER-MASTER STYLIST
George Robert Fuller is a trendsetting stylist, whose work remains on the cutting edge of elegance. The Chicago, Illinois native has created a body of work, which pays homage to the wisdom and beauty of his grandmother and the fashion savvy, talent and intelligence of his mother.
While Fuller's own unique image and charismatic personality attracts many of his clients, his unparalleled talent keeps them coming back. With partner Nynese R. Evans, he co-owned Lines & Curves, LLC Image Consultants, a full-service personal image consulting firm, which caters to clients on the East and West coasts. Today, as owner of Finding Fabulous, LLC he has begun to brand and cultivate a unique niche in the exciting world of fashion and beauty.
At an early age, Fuller developed a flair for hair. "I would establish a rapport with the 'cute' girls with the intention of revamping their image," he says Fuller instinctively knew the impact of an instant makeover.
Fuller began his academic studies as a journalism and theater major at the historic Howard University in Washington, D.C., but his love for style led him to pursue a career in the fashion and beauty industries. In 1996, Fuller's persistence and perseverance paid off with a hair/wardrobe/makeup internship on the immensely popular Jerry Springer Show.
Since his days with Springer, George has worked closely with renowned divas ? including, songstresses Chaka Khan, Patti LaBelle, Natalie Cole, Olivia Newton John, Michelle Williams and Anita Baker. Fuller's versatility has also allowed him to work with leading executives Linda Johnson Rice (JPC), Juanita Jordan (JVJ enterprises), Yvette Lee Bowser, creator and executive producer of such hit series as Living Single and Half & Half; Tyler Perry (Tyler Perry Company), Eunetta T. Boone creator and executive producer of the hit series One on One; Cheryl Burton, WLS-TV ABC 7 Chicago news anchor; Leslie Sykes, KABC-TV 7 and Pat Harvey-Lombard, KCAL-9 both Los Angeles news anchors. Also, George has done 5 National covers with our First Couple, Barack and Michelle Obama.
George has a uniquely engaging personality and exemplifies the perfect combination of Hollywood glamour and down-to-earth style. George has appeared in numerous reality show pilots and contributed to makeover segments on both ABC and WGN morning news in Chicago. He was the hair expert on Makeover Manor, a TV One series.
Fuller began his extraordinary career under the mentorship of Emmy award-winning makeup artist and author Reggie Wells, and studied at John Paul Mitchell Beauty School. Wells' work has graced the covers of Essence, Ebony, In Style, Interview, O, and Vogue magazines. Wells, the makeup artist of icon talk show host Oprah Winfrey, has penned several makeup books, which are regarded as bibles in the industry.