Mich. toddler accidently served alcohol

April 10, 2011 4:36:42 PM PDT
A Michigan woman says her toddler was accidently served alcohol at an Applebee's in Madison Heights.

Taylor Dill-Reese says her son started acting strangely after drinking what she thought was apple juice.

She tasted it and said the cup contained an alcoholic margarita mix.

After being checked out by doctors, the family learned the boy's blood alcohol level was over the legal limit for an adult driver.

Applebee's called the incident unacceptable, and promised to work with local authorities and conduct their own investigation.

Load Comments