Singles who are looking for dates can take advantage of events around town to try and get a date.
Stefanie Safran hosts the web site "Stef and the City" for tips on social networking. Safran joined us in our ABC7 studio to give tips for singles looking for a date.
- Professionals of all levels and professions get together once a month
- Thursday, June 16, 6
- 9 p.m.
- Mid America Club
- Cost: $10 in advance with RSVP
2. My Drink On
- Online discounting site
- Offers discounts on your bar tab and involvement in charitable functions
- Air and Water Show Yacht Party with Kanan Cruises: Saturday, August 20, 1
- 5 p.m., Navy Pier, $65
- Free weekly fun runs
- Thursday nights, 7 - 8 p.m.: Good Form Running Clinics; limit: 20 participants (call for a reservation)
- Free concerts
- Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Chicago Dancing Festival
- Thursday, July 14, 6 p.m.
- Castaways, North Beach
- Live entertainment, food, drinks, dance
- Dogs are invited!
Stef's Dating Tips
- Avoid texting, always call
- Plan ahead; buy tickets in advance
- Find unique events