- 1 whole wheat Boboli pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 3/4 cup plain tomato sauce
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Brush the entire crust generously with olive oil
3. In a small bowl mix tomato sauce with salt, pepper, 1 sprig of chopped basil, rosemary and oregano.
4. Spread the crust with tomato sauce. Sprinkle with 2 sprigs of chopped basil and goat cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven until the crust is brown, and the pizza has heated through, about 8 minutes.