- 4 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (2 lb. total)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian Paprika
1. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix lime juice, cilantro, red wine, garlic, honey, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour over chicken and turn pieces to coat evenly. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
4. Lay chicken on a grill over medium heat and cook, turning once, until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 6 minutes per side.