- Chocolate Truffles with Bourbon
- Chocolate Pudding/Custard (filling for Chocolate Cream Pie and Chocolate Liegeois)
Delightful Pastry and Bakery Cafe (Old Town)
1710 N. Wells
Delightful Pastry and Bakery Cafe (Chicago French Market)
131 N. Clinton Ave
Delightful Pastry and Bakery Cafe (Jefferson Park)
5927 W. Lawrence Ave
- Fall Baking Classes:
- September 9 - Appetizers
- September 25 - Fall Desserts
- October 9 - Everything Pumpkin
1. Before you begin, make sure you have all the ingredients of the recipe. Bad to start then be missing something!
2. Scale all your ingredients before beginning your recipe.
3. Make sure that all your ingredients are at the right temperature. If they need to be at room temperature, take the products out of the refrigerator for a couple hours in advance.
4.Be careful with chocolate, as it can burn easily. Heat it in increments, stirring at all times.
5. When separating eggs make sure to do it while they are very cold.