- 1 pkg (8 oz) reduced-fat refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini or yellow squash
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. On Medium Round Stone with Handles, arrange triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough to a 12-in. circle, pressing seams together to seal. Bake 12?15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well with Classic Scraper. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
3. Prepare assorted vegetables as directed in Cook's Tips; sprinkle over top of pizza. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g
Cook's Tips: To prepare vegetables, chop broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber and bell peppers using Food Chopper. Coarsely chop tomato and slice green onions using Utility Knife. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus. Crinkle cut carrots with Crinkle Cutter. Julienne zucchini and yellow squash using Ultimate Mandoline.
All-Purpose Dill Mix or Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the dill weed, if desired.