Yield: 60 halves or 30 Whoopie Pies
3 cups Hecker's AP Flour
1 TBSP Cinnamon
2 tsp Ground Ginger
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ground Allspice
1 tsp Salt
one-half tsp Ground Cloves
one-half tsp Ground Nutmeg
1 and one-half cups Sugar, Granulated
1 cups Light brown sugar
1 cups Vegetable Oil
4 large eggs
1 and one-half cup + 2 TBSP + 2 tsp Pure pumpkin
1 TBSP Pure Vanilla Extract
1 TBSP Orange zest
three-quarters cup Dried Cranberries
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, allspice, salt, clove and nutmeg, whisk together well and set aside.
3. Put the sugar, brown sugar and vegetable oil into the mixer and mix together using the whisk attachment. It will look grainy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl and mixing well after each addition.
5. Add the pumpkin, vanilla and orange peel to the mixer and mix until well blended.
6. Stir in the flour mixture, by hand until just combined.
7. Stir in the dried cranberries.
8. Using an small ice cream scooper, scoop the batter onto a paper lined cookie sheet and bake at 325? for 8-10 minutes.
Click here for Maple Cream Cheese Frosting recipe.