The 1908 Theodore Rozek house on the North Side was designed by well-known Chicago architect Clarence Hatzfeld. A 1925 addition was designed by architect Andrew E. Norman and came to represent the "Better Homes and Small House Movement."
The other site is the Creamery Package Manufacturing Company headquarters on the West Side. It was built in 1926. The firm was one of the major dairy industry support companies in that era.