An upcoming event called "Meet the Experts" Arming the Recessionista Bride is designed to do just that. Scheduled to attend is a panel of bridal experts (including Planning Expert Debi Lilly) plus lots of fun bridal looks, tabletop and floral ideas for newly engaged brides starting the planning process.
- 1.) BRIDAL LOOK IDEAS by The Left Bank:
- Take any shoe and clasp a vintage clip earring to the center of the toe
- Repurpose a family brooch by taking any necklace (choker, 3-strain of pearls, etc) and pinning brooch on to any part. This look is VERY on-trend -- you could even pin it onto a birdcage veil for an extra flair of vintage oh-la-la!
- 2.) FOOD/DRINK IDEAS by Pure Kitchen Catering
- Serving apps, entrees and salads "family-style" on platters, which is better than buffet because it balances the cost effectiveness of a buffet and the elegance/convenience of plated by serving your guests at their table.
- BYOB -- consider providing your own alcohol, which can cut thousands out of the budget.
- 3.) FLORAL/TABLETOP IDEAS by Debi Lilly, A Perfect Event
- Instead of a large, expensive fresh floral arrangement, feature one of the season's hottest design trends: fruit, floral and herbs
- Use vegetables in place of fruit and simple white linens to make them pop!
3rd Annual Meet the Experts: Arming the Recessionista Bride
Thursday, January 19th, 6:30-8:30 pm
Room 1520 -- 1520 W. Fulton Street
RSVP at email@example.com
The Left Bank Jewelry and Bridal Finery
1155 West Webster Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614