4 lb pork tenderloin, cleaned
1 cup diced carrots
1 cup diced onions
1/2 cups chopped garlic
1 cup red wine
1 cups flour
1 large can diced tomatoes
Water to cover
2 tbsp whole black pepper corns
4 each bay leaves
Salt/pepper to taste
1 bunch fresh thyme
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Season flour and pork with salt and pepper. Heat dutch oven pan over med high heat. Add olive oil
2. Dredge pork in seasoned flour and brown evenly on all sides.
3. Pull pork out and add vegetable, including garlic. Cook until slightly tender.
4. Add Red wine and cook down by half. And remaining ingredients including pork.
5. Water should cover pork by 2 inches. Cover and cook in 250F oven for 2-3 hours, adding water as needed.
6. Pork should be extremely tender and ready to fall apart.
7. Carefully pull pork out of liquid. Strain liquid and reserve two cups.
8. Slightly shred pork, leaving nice chunks. Add to liquid and simmer.
9. Serve with polenta.