Instructions for the "corset ribbon accent"
1. Start with 36'' of Debi Lilly design? satin ribbon in hot red or pink. Wrap the middle of the ribbon around the back of the vase and bring ends to front.
2. When the ends meet in the front, twist them around each other and bring them to the back. Twist them again and bring back to front.
Repeat the twists on the back and the front sides until you reach the top of the vase; knot the ends together and finish with a single loop.
Debi lilly design? products, all available in the floral department at Dominicks:
- Chic rose bouquet $34.99 - a gorgeous european-style hand-tied bouquet of twenty stems of roses.
- Illusion vases (sm $12.99, med $14.99, lrg $19.99) -- high quality, cylinder glass vases with a hand-blown bubble at the base that creates the illusion of light reflection.
- Whimsical rose pillar candles (sm $5.99, med $7.99) -- these high-quality pillar candles in soft pink have impressions of roses around the candle bringing in texture to your design.
- Whimsical rose floating candles ($5.99 set of 4) -- these coordinating floating candles are in the shape of the whimsical rose and add a soft glow to your décor.
- Double-faced satin ribbon ($5.99 per roll) -- an accent of satin ribbon in hot red and pink are the best way to add a pop of color and style to your valentine's day gifts and décor.