A Perfect Event is all about giving thoughtful, personalized gifts that celebrate family and friends - and today we are sharing our DIY do it yourself Grocery to Gorgeous stylist secrets.
For your love:
* Sweeten up basic bouquets with colorful candy treatments - made by placing stems in a vase, then placing that vase inside another vase, and filling the space with favorite small candies.
* Movie Night Magic is romantic with personalized popcorn bags, his or her favorite flavors like Dark Chocolate Bacon, and sparkling champagne and sodas.
* Painted Palm Photos are as easy as painting your own hands - or children's - with finger paint, snapping a photo, and printing it off on your computer.
* I LOVE YOU Eye Exam Print is free and easy by one click on our blog, debililly.com, to print out and frame for custom art gifting.
*Vaseline Swarovski Lip Therapy - keep lips kissably soft this holiday by entering to win free giveaways Tuesday on www.vaselineliptherapy.com starting at 12 p.m..
*Dyson Hot solves the number 1 argument in winter between men and women (he's jot, she's cold). Available at Target, Sears, Best Buy and more. $399.00
*BHLDN is Chicago's newest gift and fashion house for all things bridal and special occasion. Opens Tuesday at noon, Walton and State.
For your tiny loves:
* We have free downloadable Valentines on our blog - from paper airplanes, to fish bowls, to race cars...print these off, add some candy/toys
* Photo-pops - snap a picture, this morning - print them off - and tuck lollipops into the photo.
* Cookie Kits filled with all natural sugar cookies, icings and sprinkles are fast and easy to assemble within minutes in boxes. We sell these and the glass jars at our studio boutique, A Perfect Event on Lincoln, for a hands on cookie decorating gift. Best of all - the box and glass jars can be repurposed after the holiday.