8 oz fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1 tablespoon Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt
¼ cup Progresso® panko bread crumbs
1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
6 tablespoons whipped cream cheese spread
1 to 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1 jar (12 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese (3 oz)
¾ cup shredded Gruyère cheese (3 oz)
½ teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place asparagus and red pepper in ungreased 13x9-inch pan; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake vegetables 12 to 16 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning once halfway through baking. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray cookie sheet with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Unroll pizza crust dough onto crumb-coated sheet; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Flute edges of dough.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut asparagus and red pepper into 1/2-inch pieces. Spread cream cheese onto warm crust; sprinkle with lemon peel. Arrange half of the artichokes, asparagus and red pepper over cream cheese; sprinkle with half of the Swiss and Gruyère cheeses. Repeat with remaining vegetables and cheeses.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven; sprinkle with garlic powder.