More than 550 companies are showing off their sweet and savory treats at McCormick Place May 8 through Thursday (May 10). This event is not open to the public, but Susan Whiteside with the National Confectioners Association brought some of the new offerings in the world of chocolate, gum and snacks to ABC 7 that will soon be in stores.
- TREATS SHOWN:
- Global Influence -- Chimes Ginger and Mango Chews
- Indulge -- ChocoMe custom designed chocolates with 40 flavor combinations
- Sweet and Salty -- Chocolate-covered potato chip bar
- Just plain fun -- Crunch mallows (the marshmallows from cereal without the cereal)
- Freshen Up -- Eat Whatever (two-way breath mints)
- Not Nuts -- Seed and Fruit Mix