These are all products that are being recalled because they pose a serious risk to children.
Joining ABC7 Monday was Nancy Cowles, from Kids in Danger, a local group dedicated to safer children's products.
Products discussed on ABC7:
- Tri-cycle by Kiddieland (laceration)
-Inflatable pool slide sold by Walmart (neck injury & death)
-Trampoline by Sports Power Limited (fall hazard)
- Pop up play tent sold by Ikea (lacerations)
- Teddy bear swimwear by Build-a-Bear (choking hazard)
- Ice gel packs by California Innovations (leakage causing illness)
- Stroller by Maclaren (finger tip amputation or severe laceration)
- Gel fuels (fire hazard)
A complete list of recalled products can be found at www.cpsc.gov/.
For more information, visit www.kidsindanger.org/.