Carlos Centeno Sr. was cleaning a tank with citric acid at the Raani Corporation in Bedford Park. A solution erupted from the top of the tank and he suffered chemical burns over 80 percent of his body. His family says Centeno's manager delayed treatment by more than 30 minutes. He died three weeks later.
"He was in pain and nobody did nothing to help him. And after that he had to suffer in the hospital, too," said Carlos Centeno Jr., victim's son.
The family's lawyer says the Raani Corporation has a history of OSHA violations.
ABC7 was not able to reach the company for comment.