- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ? tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ? tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions: 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar using electric mixer. Beat in eggs, vanilla and cream.
3) Sift together flour, baking soda and salt, and add to the butter mixture, approximately one cup at a time. Beat just until combined.
4) Add cranberries and chocolate chips. Stir to distribute evenly.
5) Drop heaping teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet with room to spread. Bake 10 to 13 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, then move to a wire rack. Makes approximately 50 cookies