• WEATHER ALERT Winter Weather Advisory

Carbon monoxide leak forces Skokie apartment evacuation

January 4, 2013 2:52:10 PM PST
A Skokie apartment complex was evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide were discovered.

Skokie fire officials say several residents at an apartment complex in the 1000 block of Old Orchard Court complained they were not feeling well.

At least seven people, including a small child, were taken to the hospital in good condition.

Fire officials shut down the building's boiler system may be behind the leak.


Load Comments