Nephew of poisoned lottery winner speaks out

January 12, 2013 7:38:09 PM PST
Another family member of the man who was poisoned the day after winning the lottery spoke out.

Urooj Khan's nephew Minaj Khan told Good Morning America that the poisoning has made the whole family suspicious.

Khan died of cyanide poisoning just the day after collecting his winnings from a million dollar scratch-off ticket.

Khan's widow was questioned by police for more than four-hours after the toxicology reports surfaced.

Friday a judge ordered Khan's body to be exhumed for a full autopsy.


Load Comments