- 9 fl. oz water
- 4 oz. butter
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 5 oz. Bread Flour
- 4 Large eggs
1. Boil water butter and salt in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. Sift flour and add to the liquid.
3. Ensure the flour is added all at once or it will form lumps, Mix thoroughly with wooden spoon. Remove to mixing machine.
4. In a mixing machine add the eggs one at a time, mixing in between each addition to ensure incorporation before adding the next one.
5. Fill a piping bag and pipe the paste into a round shape with a large star tube.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Bake at 410oF for 30 minutes. Check inside of puff to ensure its dry, may need to lower heat if puff is still moist.
8. Cool completely before using.
9. Fill with whipped cream and serve with chocolate sauce.