And with Easter just a week away, there are great ways to decorate for a warmer season.
Jennifer Sterna, Showroom Manager for the Linly Designs (www.LinlyDesigns.com), came into our ABC7 studio to inspire us with her ideas.
1. Easter Table Settings Spring Trends:
- Include custom napkin rings
- Incorporate lemons, artichokes in napkin rings to coordinate with the food and/or theme
2. Glass Decorative Jars:
- Fill with lemons, artichokes, candy
3. Lighter Fabrics & Colors:
- Change out heavier winter throws, pillows, and runners for lighter fabrics & colors
- Light a Fresh Linen candle, or use new Lampe Berger oil for a Spring-like aroma
5. Florals and Centerpieces:
- Replace hydrangeas or roses centerpieces on the dining table or foyer with tulips, peonies or spring flowers
- Bring in pops of color in accessories such as bowls, vases, candlesticks, or picture frames