April 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) --Girl Food Dinner, an all-female chef dinner on April 14, benefits the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
Seating is limited and tickets to this event are close to being sold out. Get tickets at chicagofoodbank.org/girlfoodor contact West Town Tavern, (312) 666-6175.
- All-female chef lineup! Menu is as follows:
- Ahi Tuna Tartar with Avocado, Green Apple and Serrranos with Chile de Arbol Crema by Chef Priscila Satcoff of ¡Salpicon!
- Poached Sturgeon with Spring Mushroom Conserva, Pea Tendrils and Ramps by Chef Nicole Pederson of Found Kitchen http://www.foundkitchen.com/
- Herbed Raviolo, Wild Mushrooms, Grilled Spring Onions, Truffled Mascarpone and Veal Demi by Chef Laura Piper of Trattoria 10 http://www.trattoriaten.com/t10/trattoria/aboutus.html
- Braised CDK Certified Angus Oxtail with Crispy Potato Cake and Preserved Meyer Lemon by Chef Susan Goss of West Town Tavern http://www.westtowntavern.com/
- Cheesecake with Almond Financier Crust, Maple Ginger Gelato, Blueberry Sauce by Chef Jessica Oloroso of Black Dog Gelato http://www.blackdogchicago.com/