(FROM CPSC.GOV)Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
This recall involves eight styles of one-piece, footed cotton clothing for infants made by Carter's. They have a zipper from the foot to the neck and were sold in sizes newborn, 3, 6 and 9 months. Baby B'gosh, Child of Mine made by Carter's or Just One You made by Carter's is printed on the fabric inside the neck area. The style number is printed on a side seam label.
Brand Style Number Description
Baby B'gosh 414-208 Yellow with white quarter moons and gray and white stars print.
Child of Mine 715-839 Baseball-style, white with blue stripes, yellow accents and "Little Brother" printed on the chest.
Just One You 520-242 White background with navy stripes and green neck binding. Sold as a 2-pack with:
- 597B537 Light blue with a nautical and green crabs print and "Captain Cutie" on the left chest.
- 520-243 White with a pink cupcake print. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B538 Pink with small polka dots and a bunny ballerina on the left chest.
- 520-244 White with green stripes and an elephant and duck on the left chest. Sold as 2-pack with:
- 597B539 White with a gray elephant, gray bear, green frog and yellow duck print.
Incidents/Injuries: None reported
Remedy Consumers should immediately take the recalled clothing away from infants and return it to Carter's for a full refund.
Sold at: OshKosh B'gosh, Walmart and Target nationwide from December 2012 through January 2013 for between $7 and $20. Baby B'gosh sleepwear was also sold online at oshkoshbgosh.com.
Importer: The William Carter Company, of Atlanta, Ga.
Manufactured in: China
For more information: http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2013/Carters-Recalls-Infant-Clothing-with-Zippers/